CPC is located on a nearly 10-acre parcel of land in a residential area near downtown Cary. Our buildings house a sanctuary, fellowship hall, library, offices, classrooms for adults, and a children's education wing, part of which is used for the Cary Presbyterian Preschool. Outdoors, our campus offers a playground, outdoor chapel, walking trail, and a meditation area including a labyrinth that all are welcome to visit for spiritual renewal and quiet contemplation.
Our concern for God's creation leads us to be committed to the care of our environment, so we have endeavored to make our campus more sustainable by:
- Installing solar panels. Check our solar energy production summary webpage to see the savings!
- On-going replacement of older HVAC units with new energy efficient models.
- Converting to LED lighting.
- Thoughtful landscape design and plant selection.
- Forest and wildlife preservation on our property.
Our sanctuary and fellowship hall are wheelchair and walker-accessible through the front doors on our main level. Two elevators are available indoors to access other parts of the building. During worship services, our ushers can provide hearing assistance devices, lumbar support cushions, and even reading glasses if you forgot yours!
Town of Cary Greenways
The Town of Cary's planned Higgins Greenway will soon run along the front of our campus, integrating us with the local community.